Sunday, June 3, 2007

Just a few layouts I completed this weekend after taking up an online challenge to complete a layout that included journaling. I normally don't
journal any photos so thought I'd give it a go. Ended up doing three pages!






































I have swapped places with Chris in the study. Now that he has a flat screen monitor he wanted to move into the cupboard, where we have built in a table and some shelving for my scrapping. So now I have an *entire* room for my scrapbook space. So in the holidays we are doing a Ikea shopping spree to buy a new big desk for me and some storage/shelving. I cant wait to redecorate the study.

3 comments:

susy said...

Lucky you, I dream of having a room for myself and fitting it out from Ikea, love that store, there is a desk there I drool over each time I go, it has an adjustable top so you can either sit or stand to scrap but mine is still good so can't justify spending extra money on something I don't really need when there are so many other goodies out there to tempt me. I have a small corner in the boys playroom, at least I'm lucky that they are old enough now not to touch things so can leave everything out, I just have to deal with the teenagers taste in music, lol. Would love some pictures when your done.
Great layouts.
S.

Miranda said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! I now have 3 people that I'm not related too that read it :) (and leave comments). So exciting, I like your pages. I don't scrap much but I always like looking at what other people come up with.

Kirstie said...

have fun with your Ikea shopping spree. Love the layouts too, my fav is the middle one.