Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A complaint free world

Because of a stomach bug on Tuesday I stayed home and watched Oprah. They had a part on a church that has begun a campaign to help people stop complaining. Basically putting across the message that there are much worst situations in the world - so what do you have to complain about? The Pastor of the church sent out a challenge to his congregation to change their habits of complaining. So he gave them each a plastic bracelet to wear and each time they found themselves complaining they had to change the bracelet to the other hand. The challenge was to keep it on the same hand for 21 days.

Do you think you could do this? I dont know if I could this! The church sends the bracelets all over the world if you wish to order your free bracelet. Though Im sure any bracelet with do for this sort of cause.

http://acomplaintfreeworld.org/

If you think you might take up this challenge, please leave a message and even more importantly - leave a message if you make this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is the anonymous one aka mother type person....stomach bug and making a baby scrapebook..um..let me think about that.
Also saw the complaint free arm band wonderful idea BUT i wonder if I wore it if I just should change wrists several time before I put it on just to save time???Also very sweet picture of Master Rupert...whos is chewing something he shouldnt as I speak...PUPPIES!!!
woops complaining change wrists