Sunday, May 20, 2007

We have had a very lazy weekend. Chris and I have just been watching movies and playing on the computer. I finally have my laptop up and running fast enough to play world of warcraft - now i just have to afford to buy the game and internet time for it.

Tried to do some cooking - but it wasnt very successful! If you cannot tell by the biscuit - I was trying to cook peanut butter cookies. This is why I dont bother cooking and just go and buy a packet of biscuit. It wasnt too bad if you ate around the charcoal!














Mmmm....Home cooking - full of charcoaly goodness.

Another page for the baby album Im doing.....


















And Im slowly getting around to scrapping all of my SIL's wedding photos. She was married last September, so Im not that late.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh Hannah, I can see what you mean when you say "I don't cook"! I can't count the number of times I have burnt something.
Bec Spicer