Saturday, April 28, 2007

Tagged

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!


1. Am allergic to earrings no matter what I do/wear. Wish I could wear big funky earrings!! Have earring envy with my sister who I'll buy earrings for if I see some thing cool.


2. Have one tattoo and have had my belly button pierced but not any more (RE first fact)


3. Am one of 4 children.


4. Love daggy teenage girl movies (for example: Mean Girls. She the Man. etc)


5. Have students that I teach that I would foster in a heart beat.


6. Hate any thing that is sticky or grubby.


7. Wash my hands and use alcohol hand rub after every junior class - purely because I feel like their grubbiness has rubbed off on me (senior students don't affect me this much).


If you're reading this - Im tagging you. Post your random facts on your blog and leave a message for me to check your blog out.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Em said...

Are you even alergic to surgical steel? It's all I can wear these days other than gold because I stopped wearing earings so much.

Kirstie said...

oooo, that was tricky and I love it. I've played your game of tag http://kirstiegai.blogspot.com/
Kirstie

Anonymous said...

you wont want kids then han, they are messy and sticky and smelly too. but they are oh so cute too. they give you big kisses and cuddles.

Peta's page said...

oooooo fancy being allergic to earrings??? i have to be careful, but Ican wear them.....