Monday, April 23, 2007

Sydney Visit

DH and I visited Sydney over the easter holidays. I realised that I'm not a big city girl. Although I love the great cafes, shops, cinemas etc I felt really out of place. We did all the touristy things. DH and I went to Darling harbour and saw the opera house and the harbour bridge and went into kings cross. We went to the zoo and saw all my favourite animals.

And of course we took a million photos. Thank god for 1GB cards!! We have bought 3 in preparation for our europe trip.

my favourite the meerkats!












Me with a elephant statue












Beautiful orangutang












There were many beautiful sandstone statues












DH in the QVB









Sydney Opera house









Chimps












Sydney Harbour Bridge









DH on the ferry in the darling harbour










DH kissing the boa constrictor statue









American Alligator checking out DH, the thing was pretty close!!









Love this photo - didnt realise I had caught the opera house in the background

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the photos!

MnDM said...

Awesome photos Han! Can't wait to see all the 'creativity' that you have planned!! :o)